Thursday, August 18, 2011

Unfittest!

Aaaahhh...puasa... one of the best times of your life since that would be the ONLY time where everyone is strict enough to follow the "invicible" diet programme (read: terpaksa) which doesn't tempt them to find the best Nasi Lemak for breakfast and the best Nasi Campur with Ikan Bakar for lunch...(oh yes, I'm a rice person, if its not obvious enough :D)...





Doesn't that kill you?

Ahahahahah!

But then again, the thing is with Puasa time that I pretty much regret is that I haven't had the highest energy to do anything after berbuka time. I'd probably flat out immediately after that...which is a no-no for me. Life's to short to be wasted on sleep...but adoi...macam mana ya?

With the wedding over, and immediately going into fasting month, my health checks haven't been looking THAT great... and so does my back-side too!

Ini baru kahwin, dah jadi mummy nanti macam mana? OMG...Blame it on the genes..sigh...

So my Raya resolution is too say NO! (or perhaps indulge jussssst a little bit) on the Rendang, Lemang, Ketupat...and my ultimate favourite: Homemade Kuah Kacang! Argghh sedapnya! Mak, kuah kacang satu please tahun ni! (perhaps I could get those at my in-laws...org utara makan kuah kacang x agaknya....)

Baru kata mau cut-down kan? Sigh..can't say no to Sin betul.....



Takper2....lepas raya ni...TLS, here I come! Tetiba rindu Spinning class Mr TC and his upbeat remix of Matchbox 20's 'Let's See How Far We've Come'...

But I believe the world is burning to the ground
Oh well, I guess we're gonna find out
Let's see how far we've come
Let's see how far we've come

Well I believe it all is coming to an end
Oh well, I guess we're gonna pretend
Let's see how far we've come
Let's see how far we've come



Semangat sungguh!!!

Ok then, now it's work time. Toodles!

-Jue-


No comments:

Post a Comment