Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Debutante'

I've always knew what I wanted in Life. I've always knew what I wanted to be. I've always knew how I wanted to achieve in life. goals.missions.dreams.hardwork.stressss.perseverance...words that are symbolic and synonimous...I don't have to beg them to come to accompany me...they just come naturally...

But getting MARRIED? o.m.g! There's no book nor chronicle or step-by-step guide on how to find your perfect beau, how to do everything right in a relationship, how to be in love forever, how to train your man to become romantic for like a gazzilion times...and don't forget to count the the number of failed attempts too.

I believe they're non existant~ Take a look at Miss Jane Austen, who writes beautiful stories portraying romantic, perfect studs with externals of a wicked beast but with a caring and romantic hearts, seems to be unmarried till she died. So much for wishing for the love goddess for guidance of a perfect man eh?

But still...regardless of what the world may have on guidelines of a perfect man...I believe I have found mine. Being so opposite to me, it taught me a lot about the other side of life...being 'un-me'.... He taught me to accept and and work around each other's strengths and flaws, rather than to have the 'I will change the world' stance of which most of us girls get trapped in.  He taught me to love, to share, to understand, and to believe what I feel would help us go through thick-and-thin (InsyaAllah with God's permission). He is no perfect Mr Darcy...but looking pass the imperfections with an open mind and an open heart, you'd be surprised that he could be one after all... :)

So agreeing to be tied up in our pertunangan on 6th Nov 2010, I embark on a journey like every other bridezillas would...in the hopes of not becoming errr..godzibridezilla?! (Gee...I should watch more wedding-oriented movies to get my terms right...)

No comments:

Post a Comment