Sunday, September 26, 2010

Engagement Photography...Need or Want?

Mum and Dad in Brisbane, looking after Einstein and getting him ready for his comeback on Oct 10. The Boyfie wants a photographer. The Class Clown couldn't care less. What about me?

Sigh... Well, to be honest as practical as I could be, I believe that having the perfect photography to capture those special moments is very important! Not that I would like my picture to appear on every page of the album, but I'd sincerely love a good one (read: good, not great) who'd actually capture those great moments with all my beloved people being here with me on that eventful day, of which is ALSO less stressful on the pocket and knows how to do is job well done. Why not great u may ask?

Easy, I could appoint Manggis, Avicenna, Saiful Nang, or any of those huge names. They do provide GREATNESS in their work, I admit, thus proving them to be Easy-Peasy choices...But yy big concern is that if I were to appoint these people, sure my pics will turn fantastic! but then again, what about the wedding? Do I want to burst the excitement bubble now? I mean, if GREAT is the word to be used now...what's the better best word than GREAT?

I believe its just a matter of whether you'd want to go all out being flashy w the camera now and later...or u'd want to be moderate now...and then BAM! your shots for the wedding shows a massive improvement compared your engagement...which is perceived to be how it should be...or is it?

Different views, different concerns, different impressions...causal and effect issues bring about a more thorough decision making process...just so that your camera shoots you perfectly...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment