Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Quest for The Clickers...

I'm soo confused! With all the packages and promotions, its sincerely hard for me to decide on which photographer I'd want to appoint. Working with near 'baseline' figures makes it even more harder.
Criterias that need to be fulfilled:

- Good quality photos
- Must be able to capture emotions portrayed
- Affordable
- None of those ridiculous cheap looking effects caused by too much photoshop etc. etc.
- Great printing

Should I go for the custom storybook album? Or should I stick to the boring sticky ones???
Quad C suggests that I stick to the sticky ones...Less expensive, less grand (as we don't want to outstage the wedding do we?)

But I've always wanted to have the Story Book ones! Help! Any comments???

No comments:

Post a Comment