Sunday, December 19, 2010

Snap-click-click-click!

It's been 2 months (approximately) since the engagement. After all the anxiety and excitement, I look back to feel very much relieved with what we have done...though average it was, I feel really blessed that everything was over. On a lazy Sunday evening today, I sit down with both my knuckles and quads feeling pretty sore due to over-exercising on the cross-country machine, semi-migraine yet can't resist that cup of the remaining Italian Coffee left on the table. Heated and added with a dash of  Alchemy's Coffee Syrup Caramel flavoured (as an added comfort), gave a cozy feeling abeit this rainy Sunday eve. I believe this will have to suffice to replace the absence of gingerbread biscuits dipped in hot cocoa...oh my...

Within these past 2 months  I've already started the hunt for a Professional Experienced photographer. Not that there is anything wrong with the current one, but since the end of the year is nearly here, many professional photographers came up with very attractive offers incorporated into the packages that they offer. Names such as Syahrin Aziz, Udey Ismail, Mukriz Latiff, Ahmad Fairus, Shutterbugz and Daniel Zain practically entices you to hire them as they offer promotional great rates too!

So there starts my journey of which I have already went for appointments to meet a number of photographers. My shortlisted ones are basically listed due to certain criterias:-
- Affordability
- Photobook design
- The artistic impression in the shots of the photographer
- The picture editings (Not too much till it looks "plastic", nor too little that it seems unedited)
Wedding Photography
Khalil Photography

Shahril Mustapha - Shutterbugz



IMG_0992
Ahmad Fairus

 So the verdict guys? We'll find out later... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment