Thursday, December 16, 2010

Reflections...

It's been a while since the last post. With  squirming calls of courses to be attended, exams, workloads, and new enrolments begging to be answered, I carry upon this heavy sack upon the un-fully rested shoulders, heaving breathlessly, as the curtains of 2010 draw to a close trying to squeeze and make the most of what I could within the remaining 13 days...

Sounds very melancholic isn't it? Or is it not? The probable appropriate thing of which I would probably need to have felt is actually on how I relieved I am as this year draws close...thus looking back upon those few (or slightly more)  pleasures that tickled and stayed nested inside this little heart of mine, I sit back to reflect on those beautiful moments of which I've gone through, feeling contented upon myself... :)

- Quad C and Einstein's back, thus making the house feel as how it was, 10 years ago: Merry and lively with additions to extra piles of laundry and lack of sleeping places. However, The Mum is obviously pleased in any condition whatsoever...

- The Muay Thai Boy's finished his Primary Years...Going to Secondary in less than a month, we fret on how he could go through this "5 year hormonal teenage period" : A period of Identity seeking, Friendship nurturing...and of course the ever dreaded PMR and SPM that makes The Parents grey worse than Gandalf, or even Saruman if you like... 5 year isn't long, but seems to be a very amusing fact that my little young bro would only be 17 by the time I have like...let's say 1-2 mischievious ones of my own...sigh...

- The Tales of the "Young Executive's Shopping Till You Drop Craze & Monthly Cash Deficits" Syndrome: Something of which I am facing at the current moment and still trying to manage my cash inflows and outflows... Not trusting myself with the credit facilities, things get even tougher with lesser financing...Help!
Thus, resolution for 2011: Manage your finances better!I believe the first step  I should be doing is to read some self-help books, and try curb my excessive compulsive obsession towards shoes, gourmet delicacies, Starbucks and beauty products (Gah!).




But then again...
Additional one or two Clarks' wouldn't harm...or would it?


It's already 835am and I'm still blogging on an office computer...so very unethical...
Until my next posting peps! :)

Logging off,
-Jue-
-

No comments:

Post a Comment