Sunday, January 16, 2011

January Updates

I believe it has been almost a month since my last publishing! Stepping into 2011, peps in my office had came back looking great and relaxed, thanks to their 1-2-3 weeks rendevous' during December...of which made me realise that I haven't taken any holiday leaves since last October! Whewww...Time to plan for vocations in March, peoplea

Why March?

Annual Report 2010 has come into the picture again...

And the hot-headed brunette's currently dipping her head in the hot boiling water, running after dateslines...sigh...I wish that this Month stretches a bit longer...

Not to forget...July is stepping in pretty soon...Not counting June into the picture...I have about 5++ months of preparation...as for my belief is to start early, I believe I have more than sufficient time to take care of everything, taking into account of a more-than-efficient Mom, a Bicep-y brother, a legs-of-steel little brother (who nearly broke my hand during our little fooling-around session of which I mischievously called him "sayang" and "baby"...of course I paid the price with my wrists becoming sore boohoo...) and an Orang-Minyak brother of whom Mom's fearing that someday he'll come back home carrying a basket of Keropok Lekor and Sata (Ganu Goodies) yang dikirim khas dari awek Terengganu...ho ho ho! That'll be the day!

Tonight's also a Bachelorette's Night for the Brunette, L and A... all nite long deft-defying musical treats for all 3 of us...yahoo! That should take my head of our stressful jobs...for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment