Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I'm Officially Married!

Forgive me for not blogging...for seven months! Ahah...ever since I've opened a beauty blog (beautychroniclesunveiled.blogspot.com), been leaving this idle.

But nevertheless, I've pretty much made a vow to myself that I shall dilligently update this!
Since I'm now a Missus (gee, I'm still trying to get used to the "Puan" title), I believe I shall have so much to blog about!

Initially, I'm not one for personal blogs (macam ala-ala puji diri and syok sendiri), but then again, hey who cares? I'm not writing this for people...I'm pretty much rattling on my own...tak suka pun tak apa... But what matters is I'm writing for my loved hubby,  and family...to cherish those special moments that have happened....

You don't just keep your wedding photos as your ONLY permanent memory...every precious memory should be kept...and this is what I'll be doing here onwards...

Ahah....makes me sane to let go of my un-professional side out once in a while...

So I now leave you with a sneak preview of my wedding photo...



Cheerios!

-Jue-

No comments:

Post a Comment